Human Resources Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
This distance learning Human Resources course will develop the key management and interpersonal skills required to become a successful human resources manager. Designed together with HR professionals, this course covers areas such as recruiting personnel, induction, training, salary & benefits, contract administration and handling various other workplace employee and contractor relations matters. With entirely online delivery, participants will benefit from the following:
- Self-paced study
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months or in up to 3 years
- Gain access to a tutor working in HR
- Skip the commute and save time
Course length and study mode
This course is available in 3 levels of achievement. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 uger
This Human Resources course is ideally suited to individuals who wish to begin a career in Human Resources (HR) as an HR Manager.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available as either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma course.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Eksamen og diplom
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a human resources professional
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipHR
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
The cost of this Human Resources Course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
- Pay up-front and receive a 10% discount
- Pay in instalments as low as £25 per week
Included in Course Fees
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. You can study at home, in your own time, at your own pace. Designed...