Denne udbyder er blevet anerkendt af os for at have fremragende kundekontakt.
Vores anerkendelse er givet til de udbydere, der er gode og hurtige til at række ud, efter de har modtaget en forespørgsel.
New Manager - Leadership Toolbox
Whether you are a new or experienced leader from outside Denmark or a specialist stepping into a leadership role, this is the training that will help you succeed in your leadership role.
We will give you the insights, the tools and the practical training in how to manage and lead your team.
This development program will give you a solid leadership foundation, whether you are new in your role or whether you have experience but not much previous leadership training.
The program will increase your abilities to handle the challenges you meet, both short and long term. We will be developing you and you as a leader, how you lead your team and your ability to create results through your team.
Organizations need leaders with the skills to lead people, manage change, find new opportunities and execute strategy - and at the same time keep up the motivation and thrive in the team.
- What are your key challenges on leading – list at least 3 things/area
- Take notes on 2 actual cases/situations where you found it hard to understand/interpret the reactions/responses/behaviour or the actions from colleagues/employees
- Prepare a 3 min. presentation of yourself: Who am I? Why have I chosen a leadership position? What do I want to achieve? What do I believe that I most need to improve about my communication, habits and behaviour?
- Fill in Career clarification and JTI – links will be sent separately; be sure to check spam filter, if you haven’t received links 2 weeks before course kicks off
After the course you will have worked with the following subjects:
- Personal preferences – understanding and using the differences
- Motivation through autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Giving and receiving feedback – making a feedback culture flourish
- Coaching your employees
- Communication – focusing on assertive communication
- Handling a conflict
- One-on-one dialogues – both the easy and the difficult ones
- How to manage both own and other employees careers
- Balancing leadership/management/expert in your role
- Developing and working with at team
- Understanding and implementing the company strategy
We will work with in a variety of teaching techniques; classroom teaching, group training and exercises. There will be a well balanced mix of theory, practical training and discussions based on participants everyday experiences.
Decision Dynamics “Career Clarification” and JTI (Jung’s Type Indicator) will be part of the toolbox.
What will you get?
- You will gain a greater understanding for the leadership role, the complexity of the role, and the dilemmas you might face as a leader.
- You will be provided with practical management tools and methods to work with your leadership style.
- You develop your ability to communicate, delegate and motivate, and you become better at prioritizing your time for management.
- You will learn how to give constructive feedback, and to handle difficult conversations with employees
- The course will also give you an unique opportunity to build a network with the participants from other companies and organisations who are in similar positions to you
- At the end you will know what good leadership requires of you.
What will your company get?
- A leader with greater clarification of competencies and motivation
- A leader with better communication and expectation skills
- Resource optimization
- High motivation, value creation and job satisfaction among employees
- Better teamwork and fewer redundancies
You might be a newly appointed leader with one or two years of experience, who need to develop your own leadership style and get practical, useful leadership tools. You can also work as a specialist without being a leader and now need to get an insight into what good leadership is.
The price for members is 16.900 kr. ex. VAT, and the price for others is 19.900 kr. ex. VAT.
Søger du efter en lederuddannelse, der er målrettet den aktuelle ledelsesdagsorden og som er "state of the art" i et globalt perspektiv? Tag din lederuddannelse hos CfL! Vi er Danmarks største ledelseshus, hvor vi arbejder med udvikling baseret på den...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om New Manager – Leadership toolbox
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
AMU - Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser