Denne udbyder er blevet anerkendt af os for at have fremragende kundekontakt.
Vores anerkendelse er givet til de udbydere, der er gode og hurtige til at række ud, efter de har modtaget en forespørgsel.
Hvorfor vælge Nexum?
Du får verdens mest udbredte og anerkendte CM certificering
Undervisere med hands-on erfaring med CM
Vi er den førende udbyder af Prosci certificeringer Europa
Prosci - Methodology Application Program - Virtual Instructor-led Classroom
One-day program for Prosci Certified Practitioners who are eager to dive into Prosci’s refreshed methodology.
The Prosci’s Methodology Application Program (MAP) is designed for Certified Practitioners.
It teaches how to leverage Prosci’s refreshed methodology (enhanced in 2021) for more successful change outcomes.
The updated Prosci Methodology is more actionable and accessible, and is supported by advanced digital content, resources and tools available in the new Prosci Hub Solution Suite.
During this one-day program, you will learn what’s new and the benefits to you and your organisation, and what this means for your change management strategy and plans.
You will also learn how to apply the new methodology and associated tools to a project.
What is the outcome?
During this one-day intensive training experience, you will:
- Learn the more accessible, actionable and effective Prosci 3-phase Process and plain-language questions.
- Assess holistic project health and the definition of project success using the enhanced PCT Model and PCT Assessment.
- Evaluate a broader range of risk with easier scoring in the revised Risk Assessment.
- Develop a role roster to make it easier to identify and activate change management roles.
- Prepare a roadmap to align people-side activities and timelines to your project lifecycle.
- Build an ADKAR Blueprint for your project to activate ADKAR and inform and guide your change management plans.
- Learn how to flex the number, depth and type of change management plans.
- Establish a tracking calendar for monitoring organizational, individual and change management performance.
- Jumpstart your project using Proxima, Prosci’s new cloud-based web application for guiding and managing change on your project
What is On The Program?
- Overview of the Enhanced Prosci Methodology, Prosci 3-Phase Process, and Plain-Language Questions.
- Applying the Latest Tools and Methodology to Your Project – Understanding Key Differences and Benefits Through a Series of Advanced Sprints on:
- PCT Model
- 4 P’s
- Define Impact
- Risk Assessment
- Role Roster
- ADKAR Blueprint
- Scalable Plans
- Tracking Calendar
- Prosci 3-Phase Process Deliverables
- Knowledge Hub and Resource Hub Tours
What Material Do You Get?
- One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Research Hub - Best Practices in Change Management - 11th Edition, Applications of ADKAR
What is the Prosci Research Hub? It is the single access point to Prosci reference research and best practices based on core and topical studies and relevant data across a broad array of topics. It is the result of over 20 years of research from thousands of change leaders around the world.
- Knowledge Hub - Practitioner Program
What is the Knowledge Hub? It is the single access point to training and learning resources helping to move forward from learning to application by understanding key concepts and building new skills to succeed at change.
What is Proxima? It is a web application that helps you to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process by guiding you through a structured, adaptable and repeatable way.
This training is for Certified Prosci Change Management Practitioners who want to:
- Learn about the latest enhancements to the Prosci Methodology
- Understand how to leverage these enhancements to drive more successful change outcomes
- Bring new value to their initiatives, organisations and practice
The price for the program: Prosci - Methodology Application Program - Virtual Instructor-led Classroom is 950 € eVAT/per participant.
The training price includes a one-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Research Hub – Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, Applications of ADKAR
- Knowledge Hub – Practitioner Program
Kurser i forandringsledelse
Nexum tilbyder kurser inden for forandringsledelse, herunder det anerkendte Prosci Change Management Certification Program. På dette tredages kursus vil du lære at anvende Proscis metoder og ADKAR®-modellen på et af dine egne projekter. Du afslutter kurset med værktøjer, viden og...
"We have created a foundation for working with the people side of change in a structured way"
"Efter vores Prosci-kursus kan jeg ikke kun identificere, hvor barriererne ligger, men også hvilke risici - på den menneskelige side - der kan imødekommes fra starten"