A Journey of Leadership Transformation
Aalto Executive MBA (EMBA) is one of Europe's leading Executive MBA programs. It holds the 'Triple Crown' of accreditations – the three most respected university accreditations, AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, granted to only 0.5% of the world's business schools – and is ranked among the top 100 programs in the world by the Financial Times.
To fulfill the requirements for the Aalto Executive MBA degree, participants must successfully complete studies worth 90 European credits (EC). Studies include 12 core modules (52 EC in total), two compulsory projects (the Business Strategy Project, 11 EC and the Self-development Process, 4.5 EC), and elective modules worth a total of 22.5 EC (typically, one elective module is worth 4.5 EC).
The core modules of the program are designed to provide participants with a wide understanding of the different key areas of business, and participants acquire skills that are essential for any manager. The core modules are the building blocks of management education and help participants to integrate knowledge in the various management disciplines with hands-on practice. All these topics will be approached and discussed on the managerial and strategic level.
Aalto EMBA participants can choose from a variety of elective modules:
- Several elective modules under the Aalto Executive MBA in Helsinki program
- Several elective modules provided by the Aalto MBA program in Helsinki
- Several modules under the Global Leader program in Helsinki
- Range of electives in the form of study tours and Aalto Executive Summits and in EMBA programs at our partner universities in Europe and Asia
The Aalto Executive MBA in Helsinki program starts twice a year and can be completed in 24 months. The program has a modular structure and follows a six-week learning cycle.
Modules are typically run once a month with in-class sessions on Thursday from 10:00 to 18:00, Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 and Saturday from 8:30 to 16:00. Each module contains a written pre-assignment and a take-home assignment.
The program is designed to enhance the participants’ personal skills and leadership competencies. The modules also strengthen the participants’ strategic thinking thus increasing their understanding of why businesses need to transform and how they themselves can become drivers of organizational transformation.
- Acquire a holistic understanding of global business management
- Develop universally relevant competencies with an emphasis on strategy and leadership
- Gain insights and develop practical business-oriented skills that can be applied immediately
- Learn from diverse classmates and faculty who all have vast experience in different fields of business
- Build your network and social capital that will serve you well in the future as a source of advice, business, recruitment, and friendship
- Tailor a flexible study plan to suit your schedule and competence development needs
- Give yourself time away from busy daily life for strategic thinking and reflection, both independently and with peers for mutual enrichment
- Reinforce your professional confidence to face new challenges
- Feel secure in your investment; strong support from a dedicated EMBA team ensures your timely graduation
The program is best suited for talented professionals with strong management and leadership experience, steady career progression, and curiosity to learn more. Candidates who are looking to take their organization to the next level will find true value in the holistic overview the program offers for business management.
Start your Aalto Executive MBA application process by completing a short preliminary application. After completing the form, Aalto Executive MBA program team will contact you to provide more information about the program and guide you in the application process.
We will meet all applicants personally as part of the application process. In the meeting, we will discuss the Aalto EMBA program and the applicant’s career development plans.
Complete application includes
- a completed online pre-application form,
- comprehensive resumé (curriculum vitae, CV) in English,
- four short essays written in English (topics provided by EMBA admissions team),
- certified copies of the applicant's academic degrees and transcripts (original documents can be presented in the personal meeting), and
- a letter of recommendation (form provided by EMBA admissions team).
Board of Studies Approval
Applicants will receive an acknowledgement when their complete application has been received at Aalto University Executive Education. The Board of Studies takes the final decision on admission. Applicants will be informed of admission or non-acceptance. Accepted applicants need to confirm their participation in the Aalto Executive MBA program by signing the binding confirmation form.
The tuition fee for the Aalto EMBA in Helsinki program is € 47,800 (+ VAT).
The tuition fee does not include costs for the optional study tours or Aalto Executive Summits. The fee is payable in three installments.
If a participant discontinues his/her studies in the program for any reason without graduating, or is forced to leave due to inadequate academic performance or any other reason, tuition fees already paid are not refundable.
The Aalto EMBA contains no hidden fees. All studies required to complete the program are included in the tuition. There are no additional costs or elements such as mandatory study modules held abroad.
Aalto EE offers thought provoking executive education and leadership development services for individuals and organizations globally. Aalto EE’s mission to build a better world through better leadership. Each year, around 7,000 people from 1,000 organizations benefit from our impactful, goal-oriented...
Aalto University Executive Education
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Aalto Executive MBA
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
AMU - Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser
AMU - Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser