CCM Practitioner - English editionNordic School of Contract and Commercial Management
Hvorfor vælge NSCCM?
Undervisning af førende praktikere og specialister
Foretrukken uddannelsespartner for lang række statslige myndigheder
CCM Practitioner - English edition
This course is the first step in WorldCC’s flagship of certifications. Through the education you will obtain skills enabling you to understand and utilize the most important principles and techniques of contract management.
During the course with a span of 1 month, including 4 days of education conducted by the leading experts and practitioners, you will obtain insight in processes, activities and best practice within contract and commercial management. This knowledge will enable you to immediately improve your organization's commercial and legal contract management.
Understand and utilize the most important principles and techniques of contract management
The education will provide you with competences enabling you to understand and solve day-to-day challenges and you will achieve an insight in the five aspects of Contract Lifecycle Management, CLM, from sourcing options to contract close out and lessons learned – a holistic overview providing you with the competences to:
- Match the needs of the organisation – whom, what and when the contract shall cover
- Determine the sourcing phase, terms and conditions
- Handle costs and risks
- Plan and execute negotiations
- Implement the contract in the most optimal way
- Asses how (and to whom) the communication must be conducted
- Monitor the contract, changes and contract close out
These CLM related activities will ensure you an overview over processes and activities, ensure reduction of tensions and risk, as well as increasing the commercial outcome of your contracts.
The education is designed for those who intensively participate or are responsible for contracts and contract processes, such as contract managers, IT contract managers, lawyers, bid managers, vendors and project managers. The participant will obtain thorough knowledge concerning the major processes, activities and tools.
Exam and Certification
The course ends with a online multiple-choice exam on the WorldCC/IACCM website. You choose the time for the exam – however, the latest possible date being a1 year after you have started the education. Re-exam and postponing is possible if arranged with NSSCM.
When you have passed the exam, you will receive your Certification from WorldCC - and it gives you the right to use the title CCM Practitioner.
NSCCMs education is based on IACCM/World Commerce & Contracting’s Practitioner certification. An IACCM/World Commerce & Contracting certification and membership gives you:
- The title of CCM Practitioner and logo
- Access to the IACCM/World Commerce & Contracting knowledge and educational centre and research, online lectures, articles, blogs and much more
- The opportunity to maintain your certification through IACCM/World Commerce & Contracting's free online courses
- An international network of 60,000 practitioners
- Participation in Nordic network meetings, usually four times a year
The price is 21.950 DKK/2.950 euro excluding VAT
Additional obligatory expenses:
- Textbook: 700 DKK/95 euro excluding VAT
- 1-year membership of IACCM/WorldCC and fee for certification exam, in total: 2300 DKK/310 euro excluding VAT
NSCCM - Nordic School of Contract and Commercial Management NSCCM er Nordens førende uddannelsescenter inden for contract and commercial management. Vi er foretrukken uddannelsespartner for en lang række statslige myndigheder, regioner og kommuner samt for private virksomheder. Vi udbyder kurser...
Nordic School of Contract and Commercial Management
Udfyld formularen for mere information om CCM Practitioner - English edition
"The course has provided me the structured and pragmatic knowledge I needed to perform my daily tasks and to challenge internal processes. All personnel were very professional and kind. I totally recommend this education to all colleagues in CCM."
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
Flere byer (4)
Flere byer (5)