Dynamic Positioning SimulatorMaersk Training
Dynamic Positioning Simulator
Get knowledge of the practical aspects of DP operations and be capable of planning and conducting any DP operation, including risk assessment, contingency planning and assessment of vessel capability.
The course Dynamic Positioning Simulator at Maersk Training will give the student knowledge of the practical aspects of DP operations. He/she should be capable of planning and conducting any DP operation, including risk assessment, contingency planning and assessment of vessel capability.
He/she should also be able to recognise conditions which will cause degraded operational status or emergency status, and alarms and warnings associated with worst case failure.
The training is as outlined by the Nautical Institute Scheme of Training.
The Simulator course principally involves simulated DP operations allowing the participants to apply the lessons learned in both the Induction course and the subsequent DP sea time days. It covers the following topics:
- Practical operation of the DP system
- DP operations
- DP alarms, warnings and emergency procedures
This course objectives is that the student, by use of simulator equipment, can demonstrate ability to set up and operate DP system, including special functions as Auto track, follow target, minimum power heading mode, sensors and associated Position reference systems.
- Demonstrate ability to carry out a DP operation. This includes planning using all relevant information, contingency planning, approachable, use of checklists, communication, DP watch schedule, DP hand over and DP log book requirements.
- Ability to describe the limitations of the DP systems during operations in shallow and deep waters.
- Ability to recognize conditions that will cause degraded or emergency status, and recognize warning and alarms associated with Worst Case Failure.
- Demonstrate correct behavior in connection with failures and take appropriate action to stabilize the vessels position after a failure.
The target group for this course is people who works or wants to work with Dynamic Positioning and therefore needs to be capable of planning and conducting any DP operation, including risk assessment, contingency planning and assessment of vessel capability.
The price for Dynamic Positioning Simulator at Maersk Training is 16.000 DK excludes applicable taxes.
Maersk Training - A global training provider
We train organisations, crews and individuals in the Oil & Gas, Maritime and Wind industry how to improve safety and operational performance in offshore and maritime operations. We always train as close to real life as possible teaching you how to...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Dynamic Positioning Simulator
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
AMU - Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser
Flere byer (2)