GWO BST First Aid
GWO First Aid training: First aid ind the wind turbine industry
The aim of this BST Module is to administer safe and effective First Aid in the wind turbine industry/ WTG environment, in accordance with GWO First Aid training through theoretical and practical training
Upon completion of the Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Basic Safety Training (BST) Delegates will possess an awareness of the hazards encountered when working within the wind industry and how to control and mitigate these hazards.
The BST will also equip participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to appropriately respond in the event of an emergency and to increase their safety through proper use of Personal Protective Equipment, emergency equipment and procedures.
The content of the BST First Aid module is:
- Management of an incident
- Lifesaving first aid
- Ordinary first aid
- Scenario-based training
The aim of this BST Module is to administer safe and effective First Aid in the wind turbine industry/ WTG environment, in accordance with GWO First Aid training through theoretical and practical training.
The BST First Aid Module shall ensure that:
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding of the importance of carrying out First Aid in a safe and sound manner, in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location and according to European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines
- The Delegates are able to identify and explain normal function, normal signs and symptoms of serious and minor injuries and illness related to the human body
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate understanding and correct order of management in an emergency situation in a Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) environment
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of lifesaving First Aid using the Primary Survey A - B - C
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of Ordinary First Aid, the Secondary Survey
- The Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of First Aid equipment in a First Aid scenario.
All personnel participating in Basic Safety Training shall be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
Personnel who will be working in the wind industry or related fields, and will have their duties in a wind turbine environment, usually in physical contact with a wind turbine or an offshore wind structure.
Personnel that performs job functions that has been risk assessed by their employer or their workplace duty holder as a function, where training according to one or more modules of the BST standard may mitigate of the identified risks.
Maersk Training - A global training provider
We train organisations, crews and individuals in the Oil & Gas, Maritime and Wind industry how to improve safety and operational performance in offshore and maritime operations. We always train as close to real life as possible teaching you how to...
Kontaktinformation til Maersk Training
"The best courses I have ever been on."
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
AMU - Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser
8.900 DKK-10.900 DKK
3.600 DKK-4.999 DKK