9 september, 2024
CERM PS | Certified Enterprise Risk Management for the Public Sector Course
9 - 13 September 2024
Limited to just 25 participants, this executive course is designed to provide its participants with a holistic view of Enterprise Risk Management and foundational ERM knowledge.
This will be achieved through a 5-day, in-depth course, hosted by Global Risk Clinic’s main educator, Peter Watson and Professor Torben Andersen from Copenhagen Business School.
Participants will leave with knowledge of best practices from industry experts,
giving them a competitive edge in the risk management field.
Benefits of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM):
- Using ERM means deploying a holistic and systematic risk management approach, by utilizing a common risk framework across the organization.
- Owning an effective ERM program is considered to be a cost-effective method of managing risks and therefore can help enterprises reap financial benefits.
- Deploying a well-structured ERM system has also been proven to help with regulatory compliance, risk detection, reporting, prevention, and mitigation.
- Utilizing ERM translates into developing a risk-focused culture at the corporate level helping stakeholders link their daily tasks to strategic goals.
Taking an ERM certification can help you:
- Gain a competitive advantage in an increasingly sought-after role, especially in highly regulated industries.
- Advance your career, by taking up new responsibilities or promotions as a Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance specialist.
- Prove that you are aware of industry best practices, frameworks, and the latest developments within the Risk Management field.
- Build or develop a network of like-minded Governance, Risk Management and Compliance professionals.
- Enter the Risk Management field, by learning the basics, as well as advanced topics and the latest developments of ERM, from industry experts.
- Understand ERM for the purpose of overseeing Risk Management activities when running your own enterprise.
The Certified ERM course will support you in:
Obtaining a complete overview of all Risk Management disciplines and their related building blocks, from an enterprise perspective.
Comprehending the ways all the elements within the ERM framework link to and add value to the organization’s overall strategy.
Making informed and educated decisions, by providing you with a holistic and up-to-date approach to Risk Management.
The Certified ERM course was designed for:
- Risk management professionals looking to further their experience.
- Executives and Risk Management departments looking to add value by understanding ERM.
- Anyone new to the field of risk management, wishing to enter the risk management profession.
- Those requiring knowledge on recent developments in risk management.
- Risk and Enterprise Risk Management Basics
- Strategy and Governance
- Risk Management Processes and Control
- Risk Appetite
- Operating Models
- Risk Management Policies
- Operational Risk Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Emerging Risk
- Risk Aggregation and Reporting
- ERM Effectiveness
- Strategic Risk Management and Business Renewal
- Espoused and Realized Risk Practices
- Case Study Discussion
- Exam Revision
- Certification Exam
Eksamen og diplom
The certification and exam
- Upon completing the course, you are given the chance to take a certification exam.
- This provides you with the possibility of becoming a Certified Enterprise Risk Manager.
- The exam reflects global standards, as our educators have substantial experience from top regulatory and advisory organizations.
- The exam is held on the last day of the course, after completing all the modules.
26.000 DKK excl. VAT
33.500 DKK incl. VAT
Early-Bird (before 31/1/2024):
20.800 DKK excl. VAT
26.000 DKK incl. VAT
Global Risk Clinic is a boutique Governance, Risk and Compliance advisory consultancy aimed at providing value-added services to financial organizations across the globe. Our advisors have 700+ years of combined experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance from executive and senior...