Combine our PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course and get a reduced price. Take both PRINCE2 official level exams in one combined session in order to achieve the highest PRINCE2 exam level.
If you want to take both PRINCE2® official level exams in one combined session in order to achieve the highest PRINCE2 exam level.
Please see the separate descriptions:
- PRINCE2 Foundation + kick-off 4 days
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam training 1½ days
You get a reduced price by booking the two PRINCE2 course levels as a combination
Why PRINCE2 Training Course
- We provide you with quality training materials and a unique learning experience. Your course workbook includes everything you need to prepare for and successfully pass the exam. You receive pre-course reading materials that help you understand the basics, even before you come to the three course days.
- Approved instructors, who have undergone a stringent quality assessment as part of the approval process, present PRINCE2 training courses.
- Training materials are up to date and in line with the most recent version of PRINCE2 - PRINCE2:2009.
The course gives participants knowledge of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. The student will afterwards be able to organize, plan and manage projects efficiently in accordance with the PRINCE2 methodology. The course ends with the internationally accredited Foundation exam.
1. Course day (Kick-off): 09:00 - 17:00
Delegate preparation for the Foundation course days: 40 - 50 hours
2. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
3. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
4. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00 (Foundation exam from 16:00 - 17:00)
Delegate preparation for the Practitioner exam: 10 - 15 hours
5. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
6. Course day: 12:00 - 15:30 (Practitioner exam: 13 - 15.30)
Assurance af an accredited exam.
We offer this exam as an accredited training organization (ATO) approved by Peoplecert. On behalf of Axelos, Peoplecert is responsible for the approval of training providers, including course material, administrative processes, and delivering accredited PRINCE2 exams.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Trainers have at least 10 years of practical training, consultancy and project management experience and are consistently getting top grades from our participants. All our trainers have long experience of teaching in PRINCE2.
Alternative PRINCE2 courses in English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 4 days, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 3 days, English
- PRINCE2 Practitioner 1½ days, English
This intensive combination of courses is also available in Danish
PRINCE2 Foundation og Practitioner, intensivt kursus
Michael Fleron is accredited PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile trainer. He has taught more than 1100 participants and has more than 19 years of experience as a teacher within Project Management.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Teknologisk Instituts vigtigste opgave er at sikre, at ny viden og teknologi hurtigt kan omsættes til værdi for vores kunder i form af nye eller forbedrede produkter, materialer, processer, metoder og organisationsformer.
+1000 kurser inden for bl.a. IT, projektledelse, ledelse, kommunikation, personlig udvikling mm.
Teknologisk Institut har leveret uddannelse til det danske erhvervsliv siden 1906, og har derfor over 110 års erfaring med kurser og uddannelser. Hvert år deltager flere end 17.000 personer på Teknologisk Instituts arrangementer, der dækker over en bred vifte af...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner - 6 days