Prosci Change Management Certification programproacteur
Prosci Change Management Certification program
Prosci Change Management Certification program
A 3-day experience teaching you how to manage the human side of change
An intensive 3-day course which enables the participant to efficiently and successfully carry out the organisational side of change by using a structured process and a set of specially developed tools. The open courses are held in beautiful surroundings at Munkerupgaard in Gilleleje, Denmark, Nääs Fabriker in Gothenburg, Sweden, Sundsvall, Sweden, Sigtunastiftelsen in Sigtuna, Sweden or at Thorbjørnrud Hotel, Norway.
During the course, you will:
- Use Prosci’s method and tools on actual projects from your own organisation
- Use Prosci’s best practice results, based on input from more than 2000 companies and organisations
- Create and present a presentation of the strategy
- Design a change strategy for their own project
- Learn to use the Prosci ADKAR® model to support managers in effectively lead employees through a change
At the end of the course, participants are certified in Prosci's Change Management methodology and are able to lead their organisations succesfully through incremental and radical changes - building a customised change management strategy and change management plans for communication, sponsorship, coaching and training.
proacteur is appointed Qualified Education ProviderTM (QEP) by Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) and the course qualifies for 24 instructional hours.
Who should attend?
The course is for managers and employees responsible for leading or developing specific change projects or building up the change competences of the organisation.
- Project managers
- HR managers/consultants
- Managers with change responsibilities
- Consultants and trainers
- Organisation developers
- Project members
Apply as you learn
Participants bring their own change projects to the course, work on these projects, present their work to a “team of executives,” and are able to hit the ground running upon returning to work. Come as a team to maximise your learning and receive a discount on tuition.
The methodology and corresponding toolkit have been developed by Prosci and are based on research within change projects carried out in more than 3000 organisations in 84 countries over the past 20 years. The method is effective, easy to work with and usable in all types of changes.
For more than 10 years proacteur has delivered courses in the Prosci Change Management methodology – longer than any other vendor in Europe. This extensive work with change management and the certification of practitioners has given us an exceptional international experience and we have delivered courses in several different countries, such as Denmark, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, England and Ireland.
In 2018, proacteur has successfully certified more than 400 people from 10 countries and approximately 200 companies in the Prosci 3-days Change Management Certification course. Over the years, we have had the pleasure of certifying more tha 2,800 change managers. The last couple of years has also shown an increasing interest in the 1-day courses aimed at Mid-level management and for Executive management.
Psychology of change
- Theories and perspectives
- 7 concepts of change
Change management process
- Prosci's 3-phase process for managing change
- Organisational change competency
- Connecting change management to business, projects and project management
Preparing for change
- Define your change management strategy
- Prepare your change management team
- Develop your sponsorship model
- Communication plan
- Sponsor roadmap
- Coaching plan
- Resistance management plan
- Training plan
- Master change plan
- Collect and analyse feedback
- Diagnose gaps and manage resistance
- Implement corrective action
- Celebrate successes
26.950 DDK excl. VAT
Included in the price are all materials, a single-user license to Prosci’s tools as well as all food and lodging.
Language and equipment
All course material is in English and the course is taught in English. Participants should bring a laptop that can access WiFi.
- Change management toolkit
- Change management pilot
- Change management best practices benchmarking report
- Employee's survival guide to change
- Change management: The people side of change
- ADKAR® : A model for change in business, government and our community
- Course slides and handouts
Kurser i forandringsledelse
Leder du efter et kursus i forandringsledelse? Hos proacteur kan du deltage i kurser inden for forandringsledelse, herunder det anerkendte Prosci Change Management Certification Program. På dette kursus lærer du alt om forandringsledelse, så du er rustet til at planlægge,...
Forespørgsel efter information
Kontaktinformation til proacteur
Hvad siger tidligere deltagere på kurserne?
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Prosci Change Management Certification program