IWCF Drilling Well Control - (Level 3)
International Well Control certificate level 3
This course is recommended for any role that is expected to shut-in a well. It will provide the understanding of well control techniques for surface or subsea BOP installations at driller level according to International Well Control Forum standards.
- Well control equipment
- API Recommended Practices and API Specifications
- Introduction to formation pressures and strengths
- Hydrostatic pressure
- Dynamic pressure
- Equivalent Circulating Density (ECD)
- Gas law and fluid behaviour
- Causes of kicks
- Kick indications
- Shut-in procedures
- Compensating for choke line friction
- Riser margin
- IWCF kill sheets for vertical wells
- Kill methods and kill problems
- Well control in deviated wells
- IWCF kill sheets for deviated to horizontal wells
- Exercise and IWCF practical test
- IWCF equipment test
- IWCF principles & procedures test
To be able to:
- Show the principles and procedures used in well control operations with surface or subsea BOP stack as described in the IWCF Rotary Well Control Surface & Subsea BOP Stack Certification Syllabus
- Use the equipment for well control operations with surface or subsea BOP stack as described in the IWCF Rotary Well Control Surface & Subsea BOP Stack Certification Syllabus
- Show that a well control situation can be mastered by use of simulator according to IWCF standards
- Obtain sufficient knowledge about the course content to pass three tests with minimum 70% score
"Maersk Training’s efforts to provide advanced training is a key contribution to ExxonMobil’s success." - ExxonMobil Canada Ltd
Participants must have a well control certificate, Level 2 or higher is required to sign up for Level 3.
Drillers, assistant drillers, Mudloggers and Mud engineers.
Maersk Training - A global training provider
We train organisations, crews and individuals in the Oil & Gas, Maritime and Wind industry how to improve safety and operational performance in offshore and maritime operations. We always train as close to real life as possible teaching you how to...
Kontaktinformation til Maersk Training
"Maersk Training’s efforts to provide advanced training is a key contribution to ExxonMobil’s success."
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
Flere byer (2)
Flere byer (2)
1.995 USD-2.595 USD