Hvorfor vælge Key2Compliance® ?
Markedsleder - Kvalitetsbevidst og med certificeret kompetence
Flere leveringsløsninger og nem adgang til viden - Fleksibilitet
God atmosfære med kooperative og tilgængelig undervisere
Clinical Evaluation for Medical Devices
During this two-day course you will get a good insight into the key steps of performing a Clinical Evaluation and how to fulfill the requirements. The course is focused on practical aspects of Clinical Evaluations with group discussions, case studies and examples.
At the end of this course, participants should have a better understanding of how to define clinical data and how it is used to support a device’s intended use and claims.
Furthermore, the participant should be able to describe the clinical evaluation process, including the stages under MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev 4 and its role in the product life cycle, including writing the plan and report. In addition, a basic understanding of how to perform a systematic literature review as well as how to collect data for a state-of-the-art (SoTA) overview.
This course provides practical guidance on how to perform a Clinical Evaluation, how to write both plan and report, and discussions on how to make it fit your device while meeting the requirements. We will go through the stages of the Clinical Evaluation process (scoping, identifying data, appraise data and analysis) including practical tips on how to do the systematic literature review.
During the course you will also go through how to grade and weigh the validity of clinical data. We will also highlight the major changes in relation to the new Medical Device Regulations (MDR). Post market clinical follow-up (PMCF) is discussed, with rationale for when it is not needed.
The course will touch upon these topics:
- Scoping and Planning
- How to adapt the evaluation to your device
- Define your PICO- summarize in literature search plan
- Identifying pertinent data
- How to perform a systematic literature review
- Practical tips when performing literature search
- State-of-the-Art discussion
- Appraisal of clinical data
- Useful tools, templates, and tables
- Consider risk of bias, scientific validity, relevance, and weighting
- Analysis of clinical data
- Useful tools, templates, and, tables
- Consider compliance, key requirements
- Post market clinical follow-up and justifications
- MDD, MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev compared to the MDR requirements
- Case studies, with examples of software as a medical device
When attending a Key2Compliance® course, you get access to Gate2GMP®, our document library and search tool.
The course is suitable for persons working in the field of medical devices with regulatory, quality, risk management, and clinical investigations who needs to write, review, and/or audit clinical evaluation reports.
This course requires that:
- You should have basic knowledge of how to perform scientific data base searches
- You should have experience in writing regulatory reports /medical writing
- You should have at least 6-12 months experience of working in the regulated industry (medical device or pharmaceutical industry).
Price of this course is 15.280 dkk excl. VAT.
Early bird price: 13.780 dkk excl. VAT.
Key2Compliance® er et uafhængigt internationalt netværk, der tilbyder kurser og produkter til forskellige funktioner i Life Science-branchen, fra udvikling til marked med hensyn til kvalitetssystemer og GMP-overholdelse. Ved at hjælpe organisationer med at imødekomme GMP / QS-forventninger, forbedre arbejdsstyrkens viden...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Clinical Evaluation for Medical Devices
Du vil måske også være interesseret i:
AMU - Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser