Dental Assisting Distance Learning Course
This distance learning Dental Assisting course provides all the training required to become a reliable and qualified dental assistant. Taught exclusively online by by expert trainers in stomatology, participants of this course will benefit from the following:
- A curriculum that designed together with industry professionals and experts
- Self-paced study - study anytime, anywhere
- Gain access to a tutor with dental assisting experience
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in just months or over 3 years
- Spare the commute and save time
Course length and study mode
This course is available in three levels. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 uger
This distance learning Dental Assisting course tailored to individuals and professionals seeking a career in stomatology and dental assistance.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available as either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Eksamen og diplom
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a dental assistant
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipDA
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
The cost of this Dental Assisting course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants are able to pay for this course in instalments as low as £25 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. You can study at home, in your own time, at your own pace. Designed...