CERM |Certified Enterprise Risk Manager
This executive course is designed to provide participants with foundational Enterprise-Risk Management knowledge. This will be accomplished through a 5-day in-depth course, hosted by and developed in partnership with Prof. Torben Andersen from Copenhagen Business School, combined with educators from Global Risk Clinic. Participants will leave with cutting-edge knowledge and best-practices from industry experts, giving them a competitive advantage in the risk management field.
- Risk Appetite and Tolerance: determing how much risk your organisation can take on
- Strategic Risk Management: how to integrate ERM into your company's global strategy
- Corporate Governance in Practice: increase your organisation's resilience through internal governance
- ERM Frameworks: ISO 31000 & COSO ERM: international risk management principles, frameworks and processes
- Internal Control and Reporting: how to level up the risk maturity of your organisation by changing the ways of working
This 5-day course will take place on September 30th, 2019 - October 4th, 2019.
For inhouse-training, please contact: Lena at +45 42410280
Industry thought leaders within Governance, Risk and Compliance, with 120+ years of combined experience:
- Michael Jensen - CEO of Global Risk Clinic, Harvard Alumni
- Torben Andersen - Professor of Strategy and International Management at Copenhagen Business School
- Ingrid Robinson - Graduate Professor of ERM at York University (Canada)
- Malcolm Staite - CRO of Global Risk Clinic, Senior GRC subject matter expert
For more details, or information on Inhouse training, please visit our website or call: +45 42410280.
Who Should Attend?
- Risk management professionals looking to further their experience and gain a competitive advantage within the field
- Executives and risk management departments looking to add value by understanding role of risk management
- Anyone new to the field of risk management and/or wishing to enter the risk profession
- Those looking for most recent developments in risk management
Eksamen og diplom
Upon completing the course, you can take an exam, thereby becoming a Certified Enterprise Risk Manager.
This 5-day course fee:
Early-bird price: 2,800 euro* (exl. VAT.) until July 1st, 2019.
Normal price: 3,500 euro* (exl. VAT.) after July 1st, 2019.
*Course fee includes all course material and meals (dinner not included).
Global Risk Clinic is your trusted, mindful, and innovative advisory partner in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). The GRC Academy is our educational branch that offers a range of public and standard courses in Governance, Risk and Compliance as well...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om CERM | Certified Enterprise Risk Manager
"We are hosting a Global Strategic Risk Management Practice Seminar at the Copenhagen Business School that coincides with the first day of CERM course at Global Risk Clinic.
I believe there is substantial mutual benefit from this interaction between academics in the field and knowledgeable risk managers. I am looking forward to this event and our discussions about the latest research and current insights from practice."