DTU's Executive MBA, MMT
Change is the essence of our existence, it is inevitable and ongoing. Today’s new technology is tomorrow’s commodity. And it requires different managerial skills and the right leadership mindset to deal with the risk and uncertainty associated with continually changing technology and business conditions. This is what we call Business inside Technology.
By joining DTU’s Executive MBA program, also called the Master in Management of Technology (MMT), you will learn how to manage and lead change and growth.
How DTU's Executive MBA Benefits You
You will become familiar with a wide range of analytical methods and tools that allow you to better help your company in planning and implementing innovation and development strategy.
- Learn to use these methods and tools in your daily workflow and increasing your understanding
- Be a part of a network of inspiring classmates with whom you can discuss and share highly valuable and confidential business knowledge
- Gain a thorough understanding of changing market conditions, learn to identify new business opportunities and to assess their uncertainties and risks.
- Acquire an understanding of the organizational changes necessary for your company to adapt to an ever-changing world.
- Learn to identify internal and external stakeholders, their desires, needs, and their influence on your business, as well as learn a framework for how to define and handle these specific relations.
Personal Leadership Skills
Through a 360° analysis, you will gain a deeper understanding of yourself in your role as a manager and leader. Based on this analysis you will design a personal development plan for the purpose of strengthening your competencies and your self-confidence in strategic and resource allocating discussions. Additionally, you will learn how to communicate your decisions to upper management and colleagues.
By acquiring knowledge from motivation theory and team-building, you will learn how to bring people from widely different backgrounds together to collaborate on and achieve a common goal.
Benefits for your Company
Your company will immediately benefit from your participation in the Executive MBA program. They will benefit from:
- Your newly acquired approach to problem definition and problem solving.
- An essential capability for a company in a fast-changing business environment is the program’s focus on value creation through designing, planning and execution of innovation processes.
- A leader with a broadened understanding of the necessity of multi-disciplinary innovation, who is better able to understand and communicate the importance of operating across a company’s traditional departments and boundaries.
- You will become a leader that has established a strong network with leaders from other Danish companies.
- By allowing you to join DTU's Executive MBA your company gains an even more loyal employee as new opportunities, commensurate with your increased capabilities, within the organization are offered.
Roughly half of the 1800 hours of study time at DTU’s Executive MBA program is spent on company-specific assignments and projects. As a result, the company receives approximately 900 hours of consultancy during the 21-months of study.
The Sponsor Dialogue
The sponsor dialogue is initiated at the start of the program and continues through the 21-month study period. The aim of this dialogue is to ensure that all parties are involved – i.e. you, your company, and a representative from DTU Business – and reap the highest possible benefit from the program by matching the assignments and projects to the needs and desires of the sponsor.
It is our experience that these cooperative activities increase the value of the program for all involved parties.
Minimum 5 years of work and leadership experience plus a bachelor degree.
Many of the participants in the Executive MBA are sponsored by their employers.
The tuition fee for the program is 380,000 DKK (Danish Kroner) to be paid in four instalments at the beginning of each semester. The fee includes all reading material, study-tour, refreshments and lunches.
DTU Business - DTU Executive School of Business provides lifelong learning and executive education for organizations and individuals to better navigate and create growth in a complex and changing world. DTU Business offers an Executive MBA, Master in Management of...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om DTU's Executive MBA, MMT