Choose Graduate Diploma Supply Chain Management and strengthen your career
A Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management makes you a specialist in value chains, logistics and strategic procurement. Are you interested in working with and analysing supply chain practices in a business perspective and optimising your company’s value chains and processes? Then the Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is the right choice for you!
Which competencies will you develop?
Well-managed supply chains have become more and more recognised as something which gives your company a competitive edge. The Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management gives you the competencies to design, control and manage such value chains effectively. You will be able to develop and control the entire company’s supply chain from idea to end user in order to increase the quality of your product and ensure that customer expectations are met.
During the programme you will learn how to:
- Map out processes
- Design and develop the production systems and processes (services/products) of enterprises
- Perform value chain and LEAN analyses
- Design Performance Management systems
- Prepare financial impact assessments of strategies and process choices
- Design and coordinate the distribution and supply chain of the enterprise
- Develop the purchasing processes and supplier relations of the enterprise
- Manage implementation of IT-based information systems in supply chains
How the program benefits your employer:
- Your organisation will have the opportunity to focus even more intensely on it’s challenges and gain in depth insight and knowledge of problem solving
- You can already offer your employer the benefits of what you have learned during your studies
- Your employer can continuously entrust you with more responsibility because of your newly acquired competencies. It will benefit your fellow colleagues that you share your knowledge
A flexible programme
You can either read Supply Chain Management as a complete course package or through single courses. If you read Supply Chain Management as a complete course package, you will follow a predefined structure of the programme, which takes two years part-time to complete.
If you read the programme through single courses, you are free to choose the exact courses that fulfill your needs and wants. Choosing single courses, you have the flexibility to turn up or down the number
of courses to fit with your job and family.
What students say about Supply Chain Management
“I chose to pursue a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration to enable me to make a career change. The programme, Supply Chain Management (SCM), has since accelerated my career and has provided me with the opportunity to work on new and challenging tasks. At the same time, the SCM-programme has helped me secure work assignments of a more international character."
Eva Petersen - Customer Relations Manager, FLSmidth
Om HD i Supply Chain Management
Job & Career
We ensure that the programme is relevant for you and your company
The Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management focuses on the entire value chain of the company and therefore it is very attractive for people who have a functional orientation towards production, procurement, logistics and transportation of both products and services. The programme is practicebased, which means that you can use your own company as a business case. This ensures a continued relevance of your studies to you and your organisation.
CBS - Quality and development
CBS has a well-reputed image in the business world, because we in many years have provided challenging, high quality and research-based teaching. CBS’ goal is not just to give you the competencies you need in your career today. Our Graduate Diploma in Business Administration must be equivalent to competencies requested in the future. Therefore, we continually develop the content and pedagogy of all our programmes to ensure, that the teaching helps you build up the right professional skills.
Tuition pr. semester: DKK 16,500. - total for all four semesters: DKK 66,000.
The tuition fee covers:
- Teaching activities
- Potential project supervision
- Two exam attempts pr. course in the respective academic year
Apart from that, you should expect expenses for books.
CBS – HD
HD-uddannelsen på CBS
Copenhagen Business School (CBS) er et internationalt universitet, der forsker og underviser i erhvervsøkonomi og erhvervshumaniora. Vi er en af de største business schools i Europa og samarbejder med universiteter og virksomheder i både ind- og udland. CBS har Danmarks...
Forespørgsel efter information
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Graduate Diploma (HD) in Supply Chain Management