Driving Marketing Strategy - Executive MBA Course
With Professor Kevin McTigue
This course is intended to introduce you to the essentials of marketing: how firms and consumers behave and what strategies and methods marketers can use to successfully operate in today's dynamic environment. Specifically, the course goals are:
- To define the strategic role of marketing in the firm.
- To introduce students to the key elements of marketing
- To provide a sound conceptual and theoretical “tool kit” for analyzing marketing problems.
- To advance your understanding of the marketing process as a framework of looking at the world.
The principal learning objectives of the Executive Course - Driving Marketing Strategy are to offer students:
- Establishing marketing goals
- Situation Analysis for informed decision making
- Segmentation & Marketing for strategic focus
- Crafting an optimal value proposition
- Branding n Communications
- Managing Digital Channel Complexity
- Designing Experience
Associate Professor, Kellogg School of Management
Kevin McTigue is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management teaching multiple classes for the MBA Program and Executive Education. His career spans over 20 years in teaching, consulting, brand management, and advertising. Before his full-time appointment, Kevin led the Strategy & Consulting practice in the central region of the U.S. for global digital agency SapientRazorfish. From marketing strategies to digital transformation roadmaps to creation of entirely new businesses.
Students are required to attend all classes and to participate actively.
Students are required to read all course material in advance.
Students will be graded on attendance and participation in class and on an individual paper.
The Executive MBA Course in Driving Marketing Strategy will earn you 4.5 ECTS points.
The tuition fee for the two-months Executive MBA Course in Driving Marketing Strategy is DKK 19.500 exclusive of VAT.
AVT Business School is as an accredited MBA business school for managers looking to take their leadership to the next level. AVT was founded in 2001 and more than 2,000 managers have until now completed one of the four programs...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Driving Marketing Strategy (Executive MBA Course)