Customer Centricity - Executive MBA Course
With Professor Kevin McTigue
This course is intended to introduce you to the essentials of marketing: how firms and consumers behave and what strategies and methods marketers can use to successfully operate in today's dynamic environment. Specifically, the course goals are:
- To define the strategic role of marketing in the firm.
- To introduce students to the key elements of marketing
- To provide a sound conceptual and theoretical “tool kit” for analyzing marketing problems.
- To advance your understanding of the marketing process as a framework of looking at the world.
The principal learning objectives of the Executive Course - Customer Centricity are to offer students:
- Establishing marketing goals
- Situation Analysis for informed decision making
- Segmentation & Marketing for strategic focus
- Crafting an optimal value proposition
- Branding n Communications
- Managing Digital Channel Complexity
- Designing Experience
Associate Professor, Kellogg School of Management
Kevin McTigue is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management teaching multiple classes for the MBA Program and Executive Education. His career spans over 20 years in teaching, consulting, brand management, and advertising. Before his full-time appointment, Kevin led the Strategy & Consulting practice in the central region of the U.S. for global digital agency SapientRazorfish. From marketing strategies to digital transformation roadmaps to creation of entirely new businesses.
Requirements: Students are required to attend all classes and to participate actively.
Preparations: Students are required to read all course material in advance.
Course Material: The course material consists of textbooks, case studies and articles
Grades: Students will be graded on attendance and participation in class and on an individual paper.
ECTS-points: The Executive MBA Course in Customer Centricity will earn you 4.5 ECTS points.
Time Schedule: Customer Centricity is a two-months Executive MBA Course with classes on January 16-17 from 08.30 to 17.00.
The tuition fee for the two-months Executive MBA Course in Customer Centricity is DKK 22.500 exclusive of VAT.
AVT Business School is an accredited Executive MBA business school for experienced managers and executives looking to take their leadership and business capabilities to the next level. In the heart of Copenhagen on the exclusive and historic prominent Sankt Annæ...
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Customer Centricity (Executive MBA Course)