KursusmålThis course will give you an insight and understanding of Microsoft SharePoint when using this as a platform for knowledge sharing or intranet, and how this can support specific needs within your organization. This course is aimed at users who are administrating a collection of websites in SharePoint (Site Collection).
After this course you will be able to perform the following tasks: - Start using and maintaining Site Columns and Content Types
- Working with Workflows in libraries and lists
- Cooperate InfoPath and SharePoint (2013)
- Use SharePoint usage reports
- Use Excel services in SharePoint
On this course the installation on the computer is a local installation (On premises) of Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise Edition in English. This installation covers the same options, you would have on SharePoint online, if you choose to activate classic interface. This is described in the course compendium.
This course is also relevant, if you are working in SharePoint as parts of the Office 365.
The installation is in English and the course compendium will be in English
KursusindholdSharePoint Site Collection
- Introduction to Central Administration
- Settings within a collection of websites (Features)
- Introducing Audit Logging
- Introducing Suggested locations
Site templates and Web Parts
- Working with Web Parts
- Export/Import web parts
- Use Content Query
The look and feel on websites
- Using Change the Look
- Choice of theme, settings for icon, colors, layout and fonts
Document handling and metadata
- Special libraries
- Introducing Site Content Types
- Working with Document Sets
- Using Record Center and creating Policies
Introduction to Policy Center and policies (2016)
- Create policies for websites, libraries and lists
Managing the Term Store
- Create a Term set
- Create terms
- Using a Term set for navigation on websites
Editing SharePoint forms (2013)
- Editing a SharePoint from with InfoPath
- Working with workflows
- Introducing the SharePoint Designer
- Using audiences in web parts
- Create targeted navigation with audiences
Business Intelligence with Excel Services
- Understanding Excel Services.
- Using the Report Center with dashboards and status indicators (KPI)
- Introducing usage reports
Spar helt op til 40% med et 4D Klippekort - 4d.dk/klippekort
Er I flere - skræddersy kurset med eksempler fra jeres hverdag. Læs mere om firmakurser på 4d.dk/firmakurser
It is a pre- requisite that you have knowledge equal to, or have participated on the course SharePoint 2013-2016 Basic. It is also expected that you have knowledge in using the applications within Microsoft Office on a basic level as well as the internet explorer.
If you have never used SharePoint before, we recommend that you attend the course SharePoint 2013-2016 Experienced.
Do you have questions, please feel free to contact 4D on 33 14 71 44, firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat on the 4D website.
We look forward to seeing you at our place!
4D A/S er Danmarks største leverandør af Office kurser målt på antal kurser, kursister, instruktører, omsætning samt bredde og dybde af vores kursusudbud. Udover Office kurser har vi et stort udbud af Adobe kurser som InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator m.m. samt Microsoft...